Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Paring Knife, 4"
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge®process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel, laser-cut for optimal blade angles and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design to reduce fatigue with extended use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German paring knife is excellent for precision cutting. Use it when peeling, scoring, dicing small ingredients or in-the-hand cutting. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
- Angled bolster for improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Allows for use of the whole length of the blade
- Blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Bolster supports both Western- and Eastern-style cuts
- Optimized blade shape reduces stress on the hand to improve cutting technique
- Special-formula steel and polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use
- Sigmaforge knife is made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Friodur ice-hardened blade stays sharper longer with superior resilience
- Precise lasers ensure optimal blade angles for outstanding sharpness
- Blade is polished by hand
- Ergonimc, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance
- Designed by renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun\
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: 4" blade
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade and polymer handle
- Warranty: Lifetime
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Also, this angled bolster means that the blade's edge is usable for the entire length of the blade. Again, Wusthof's straight boslter means that 10% of the blade close to the handle isn't a cutting edge, AND also guarantees that down the road when you have to sharpen your knife, you can't access the blade near the bolster with a standard draw-through sharpener. The Zwilling slides through with better clearance. I highly recommend this knife
5 months ago
Questions & Answers
Other than the bolster that I know how it is, because I do own Zwilling Pro knives, I wanted to ask the KitchenFox who owns Wusthof knives, which one do you think is better?I was thinking about getting some Wusthof