Sur La Table® Citrus Zester
Simple-to-use zester with a comfortable handle lets you add just the right amount of citrus flavor to your recipes in no time. Constructed of durable, non-corrosive 18/10 stainless steel, zester is designed for years of use. 5½" l. Dishwasher safe.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 5½" l
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- We’ve capitalized on our familiarity with the world’s top brands to select the best features
- Designed with all types of cooks in mind
- Exceeds expectations of both accomplished and beginning cooks
- Simple-to-use zester
- Comfortable handle
- Add just the right amount of citrus flavor
- Constructed of durable, non-corrosive 18/10 stainless steel
- Made in China
Questions & Answers
Scraping the skin of a lime, lemon or orange with the side of the zester that has the four holes produces stringy zest. Little pressure is required which makes it convenient for all ages. The little notch on the side is used to create spirals of citrus rind mostly used for cocktail garnishes. Puncture the skin using a little pressure until the small notch is under the rind and gradually continue to move the zester forward until you're satisfied with the length of the spiral. Simple!
The actual zester part is ambidextrous, but the part for getting a twist looks like it's for right-handers only