Sur La Table Cedar Grilling Plank, 12" x 5"
Combustion of wood or charcoal products may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. This warning is required and issued pursuant to California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6.
Cedar gives your meats and vegetables a sweet, smoky flavor and eliminates the need for heavy sauces and marinades. Perfect for seafood and vegetables. Made in the USA. Stainless steel plank saver sold separately.
- Grill planks are an easy way to impart meat, poultry, fish and vegetables with a delicious, smoky flavor
- Planks also help food retain moisture during cooking for perfectly tender results every time
- To extend the life of your planks we recommend using our Sur La Table Stainless Steel Plank Saver
- Cedar gives your meats and vegetables a sweet, smoky flavor and eliminates the need for heavy sauces and marinades
- Perfect for seafood and vegetables
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Dimensions: 12" x 5"
- Material: Cedar
- Made in the USA
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
A secret behind many of your favorite restaurant dishes, using grill planks is easy. Cooking on the grill with a wood plank can take your food to a...See product page for full details »
New Caught in the pristine waters of southeast Alaska using hook-and-line, each of these beautiful king salmon is processed and frozen right on the boat within...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
Most that I have seen are 1"" How do these measure up? I am looking for a thicker plank
How do you get the plank smoking? Do you advise soaking in water, putting on the gas grill until it starts to smoke then adding food? Clsoing the lid. Previous experience says by the timethe plank smokes the food is done. SOS Thank