Sur La Table® Alder Grilling Plank
Alder is the traditional wood used to produce a delicate smoky flavor. Its flavor pairs well with any seafood, especially salmon. 12" x 5". Wipe clean. Made in USA. Stainless steel plank saver sold separately.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Care: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 12" x 5"
- Material: Alder
- Grill planks are an easy way to impart meat, poultry, fish and vegetables with a delicious, smoky flavor
- Planks also help food retain moisture during cooking for perfectly tender results every time
- To extend the life of your planks we recommend using our Sur La Table Stainless Steel Plank Saver
- Alder is the traditional wood used to produce a delicate smoky flavor
- Its flavor pairs well with any seafood, especially salmon
- Made in the USA
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.