All-Clad® Covered Stainless Steel Sauté Pan with Splatter Screen, 3 qt.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Features ergonomic, stay-cool handles for greater comfort and control, along with large assist handles for safe and easy transport.
Magnetic stainless steel exterior is suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction. Oven safe up to 500°F. 18/10 stainless steel will not react with food and pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
THE REINVENTION OF A CLASSIC
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of their stainless collection, All-Clad has updated and improved this popular line of cookware. You’ll discover enhanced ergonomic handles for greater comfort, larger assist handles for easy grip even when wearing oven mitts, engraved capacity markings on each pot or pan, and PFOA-free, dishwasher-safe nonstick coatings. Plus, new American-made lids ensure that All-Clad’s stainless collection is 100% handcrafted in the USA.
Perfect for sautéing or searing a wide variety of meats and vegetables, and creating one-pot meals.
TALL, STRAIGHT SIDES
Designed to hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula.
Innovative design enables browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid—all in one pan.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
Three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel.
Features stay-cool handle for greater comfort and control, along with large assist handle for safe and easy transport.
TIGHT-FITTING LID & SPLATTER SCREEN
Lid seals in moisture and flavor of foods, while the splatter screen prevents hot oils and liquids from burning you and making stovetop messes.
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL HEAT SOURCES
Magnetic stainless steel exterior is suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction. Oven safe up to 500°F.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
18/10 stainless steel will not react with food. Pan and lid cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
MADE IN THE USA
All-Clad’s revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania—the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Sauté pan, lid and splatter screen
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 3 qt.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Large surface area is ideal for frying, searing, and sautéing.
- Tall, straight sides hold in juices and prevent splattering.
- Enables you to sear and deglaze—all in one pan.
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly.
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and flavor.
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control.
- Splatter screen prevents hot oils and liquid from splattering out of the pan.
- Large assist handles ensure safe and easy transport.
- 18/10 stainless steel won’t react with foods.
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots.
- Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction.
- Made in the USA.
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.