Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Serrated Utility Knife, 5"
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel, laser-cut for optimal blade angles and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design to reduce fatigue with extended use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German utility knife is excellent for everyday cutting. Use it when peeling and slicing all kinds of ingredients, such as breads, vegetables and fruits, especially those with tougher skins or rinds. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
- Angled bolster for improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Allows for use of the whole length of the blade
- Blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Bolster supports both Western- and Eastern-style cuts
- Optimized blade shape reduces stress on the hand to improve cutting technique
- Special-formula steel and polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use
- Sigmaforge knife is made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Friodur ice-hardened blade stays sharper for longer with superior resilience
- Precise lasers ensure optimal blade angles for outstanding sharpness
- Blade is polished by hand
- Ergonimc, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance
- Designed by renowned Italian architect, Matteo Thun
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: 5" blade
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade and polymer handle
- Warranty: Lifetime
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Questions & Answers