Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Slicing Knife
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel, laser-cut for optimal blade angles and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design to reduce fatigue with extended use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German slicing knife is excellent for everyday slicing and working around bones. Use it for slicing bread, roasts and other grilled meats or poultry. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
- Knives are precision-forged in “The City of Blades,” the German knife capital of Solingen
- The exclusive Sigmaforge process requires the blade to be made from a single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel
- The precision-forged blade is ice-hardened for superior resistance and features laser-cut edges so it stays sharper longer
- Angled bolster allows you to cut with improved precision, safety and control. It gives you a more professional grip and allows easier use of both Eastern- and Western-style cutting
- The unique design creates an easier and user-friendly experience to help improve your cutting technique
- Full-edge utility allows you to use the entire length of the blade for cutting and the blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue, the triple-riveted, full-tang handles have exceptional balance and weight
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade and polymer handle
- Warranty: Lifetime
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Questions & Answers