Zwilling J.A. Henckels® Pro Chef’s Knife, 6"
Using Zwilling’s exclusive Sigmaforge® process, knives are precision-forged from a single piece of Friodur® ice-hardened high-carbon German stainless steel, laser-cut for optimal blade angles and finally polished by hand. This results in a sharper blade with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention and superior resilience.
Beautiful, all-new design features an angled bolster that allows the entire length of the blade to be used for chopping, slicing, dicing and more. This unique feature also permits the entire length of the blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Dynamic handles feature rounded edges and ultra-ergonomic design to reduce fatigue with extended use. The classic triple-rivet handle has a full tang for impeccable geometry and perfect balance. Exclusive special-formula steel and sturdy polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use.
This authentic German chef’s knife is the ultimate, all-purpose knife you’ll use every day. Use it for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing just about any ingredient. Lifetime warranty. Made in Germany.
To produce this impeccable collection of cutlery, Zwilling J.A. Henckels enlisted the expertise of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun to design a knife that is incredibly simple and comfortable to use. These knives are precision-forged in “The City of Blades,” the German knife capital of Solingen.
A Sharper, More Durable Blade
The exclusive Sigmaforge process requires the blade to be made from a single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel. The precision-forged blade is ice-hardened for superior resistance and features laser-cut edges so it stays sharper longer.
Enhanced Precision and Control
Angled bolster allows you to cut with improved precision, safety and control. It gives you a more professional grip and allows easier use of both Eastern- and Western-style cutting.
Optimized Blade Shape
The unique design creates an easier and user-friendly experience to help improve your cutting technique. Full-edge utility allows you to use the entire length of the blade for cutting and the blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
Ergonomically designed to reduce hand fatigue, the triple-riveted, full-tang handles have exceptional balance and weight.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 6" blade
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade and polymer handle
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Angled bolster for improved cutting precision, safety and comfort
- Allows for use of the whole length of the blade
- Blade can be sharpened from bolster to tip
- Bolster supports both Western- and Eastern-style cuts
- Optimized blade shape reduces stress on the hand to improve cutting technique
- Special-formula steel and polymer handles ensure a lifetime of use
- Sigmaforge knife is made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel with a 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Friodur ice-hardened blade stays sharper longer with superior resilience
- Precise lasers ensure optimal blade angles for outstanding sharpness
- Blade is polished by hand
- Ergonimc, triple-riveted handles with a full tang for exceptional balance
- Designed by renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun
- Made in Solingen, Germany