Wüsthof 8-Piece Steak Knife Set in Presentation Box
Each serrated knife is carefully crafted for precise heft and balance. Truly capable of complementing the finest table setting, these knives are durable enough to be used for every day occasions too.
This versatile knife set comes in a lovely rosewood-colored box perfect for presentation and storage. Set also makes a wonderful heirloom piece.
- Handsome knife set is a thoughtful gift for the entertainer on your list this year
- From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers since 1814
- Elegantly boxed set of high-carbon stainless steel steak knives is a welcome addition to any household
- Each serrated knife is carefully crafted for precise heft and balance
- Truly capable of complementing the finest table setting
- These knives are durable enough to be used for everyday occasions too
- Versatile knife set comes in a lovely rosewood-colored box
- Perfect for presentation and storage
- Set also makes a wonderful heirloom piece
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 4½" blades
- Material: 18/10 corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Warranty: Five-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- 8 steak knives
- Presentation box
New Carve the family turkey in style or serve up slices of prime rib with this handsome carving set. Carving fork and knife are constructed from sleek, stylish...See product page for full details »
New Great for everything from serving up perfect cuts of prime rib to slicing leftovers for your favorite sandwich, this attractive, functional set contains...See product page for full details »
Wüsthof has been crafting some of the highest-quality kitchen cutlery in the world for almost 200 years. Wüsthof Gourmet offers high-carbon...See product page for full details »
Questions & Answers
In the event these knives need sharpening, they are serrated, how would I accomplish this? Also, 6 months ago ""AmandaSltCs"" stated that the box and knives are made in Germany. The site reads made in CHINA. To use the vernacular of the 90's...WASSSUUUPPP?
I'm getting 2 sets of these regular steak knives. Wustof is a great brand!
I think in this case, I would not wash them because it would discolor them as well. Good luck!