Jura® Impressa C5
A variable brewing chamber holds between 5 and 16 grams of ground coffee, making it possible to brew any kind of coffee from a single 1-oz. ristretto to two 8-oz. cups of coffee at a time.
This kitchen-friendly, compact machine features a stainless-steel thermoblock heating system that delivers cup after cup with no downtime. Plus, the Impressa C5’s two-step aroma brewing maximizes flavor and crema in every cup.
Hate cleaning? This model features a self-monitoring rinsing, cleaning, and descaling program. The drip tray and used coffee container are top-rack dishwasher safe, so all you have to do is wipe clean the outside of unit.
FAST AND INTUITIVE
The Impressa C5’s stainless steel thermoblock boiler heats to brewing temperature in seconds, so there’s never a wait. User-friendly rotary dial features illuminated symbols for a range of coffee specialties. Simply turn and select the symbol to choose between espresso or crema coffee and one or two cups. An internal 16G coffee-brewing chamber and 15-bar pressure pump let you brew up to 16 oz. of coffee at once.
INCLUDES Features a professional-quality integrated grinder with a 7-oz. bean container. A 64-oz. removable water container delivers 40 espressos before refilling. Also includes height-adjustable dual coffee spout, Clearyl water filter, Dual Frother Plus system, cleaning tablets, measuring scoop, water-hardness indicator strip and instructional DVD.
Compare all Jura Automatic Coffee Centers. Click for details
With its compact design, this machine fits perfectly under standard kitchen cabinets, but it’s also capable of serving a crowd. Quick-heating thermoblock boiler delivers cup after cup with no downtime. A 64-oz. removable water container delivers 40 espressos before refilling.
DUAL FROTHING SYSTEM
The user-friendly Dual Frother Plus features two settings: latte (steaming milk) and cappuccino (steaming and frothing).
INTEGRATED COMMERCIAL-QUALITY GRINDER
Features a solid-steel conical burr grinder with six settings. Adjust the fineness for all kinds of beans—from light to dark roasts.
CLEARYL WATER-CARE SYSTEM Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better-tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all calcium and eliminates decalcifying altogether. Electronic CLEARYL cartridge-change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
SMART MACHINE MONITORS AND CLEANS ITSELF
Features a self-monitoring rinsing, cleaning, and descaling program. The drip tray and used coffee container are top-rack dishwasher safe, so all you have to do is wipe clean the outside of unit.
- Grinds, tamps and brews coffee in less than 60 seconds
- Froths and steams milk in a pitcher or right in your cup
- 15-bar pressure pump brews coffee at high pressure for perfect crema
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions ground coffee for maximum flavor extraction
- Thermoblock heating system produces cup after cup with no downtime
- Height-adjustable dual coffee spout
- Brews 16 oz. and makes up to two cups of coffee at a time
- 64-oz. removable water container delivers 40 espressos before refilling
- 7-oz. bean container holds up to 30 portions of coffee
- Professional solid-steel conical burr grinder has six fineness settings
- Separate coffee funnel for ground coffee
- Frother dispenses hot water for tea or café Americano
- CLEARYL water filtration system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your water and eliminates the need for decalcification
- Self-monitoring rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Manufacturer: Jura
- Care: Wipe exterior clean; automatic cleaning program
- Capacity: Water reservoir: 64 oz.; bean holder: 7 oz.
- Dimensions: 13½" x 11" x 16"
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
- Made in Portugal
Targeted toward the sophisticated coffee drinker, the Jura mission is to build the best machines, no compromises. They know that every day more Americans discover the better taste and aroma of high-pressure-brewed coffee.
According to coffee experts, this method extracts more flavor and aroma than any other brewing technique. We think their machines deliver high-pressure brewed coffee consistently better and fresher than you’d find in most American coffee shops.
With innovative, patented designs, they make machines that are easy to use and even easier to care for. Jura is the first and only company with a line of one-touch automatic coffee centers that produce authentic cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of one button, without moving the cup.
Jura automatic coffee centers have received international acclaim for superior design, including the iF Product Design Award, Good Design ™ Award, Red Dot Award, Housewares Design Award and more, including honors for energy efficiency. Just give one a try in our stores and you’ll see Jura offers a level of sophistication not available anywhere else today.
The people of Jura are so captivated by coffee they’ve created a museum dedicated to its celebration. The Jura World of Coffee museum in Niederbuchsiten, Switzerland, is an alternative to theme parks and conference centers whose centerpiece is an exhibition featuring scenes that offer glimpses into the history of this ancient drink.
Visitors can learn tips from professional baristas, sample a variety of blends, and see a coffee-roasting demonstration led by a master roaster to discover how premium coffee is traditionally prepared to preserve its flavor and aroma.