Chef’n® Green Palm Peeler
The body has soft rubber details for easy cupping, and the blade is stainless steel for durability. Designed for all kinds of produce, peeler cleans up in the dishwasher on the top rack. 2½" h x 2½" l.
- Care: Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 2½" h x 2½" l
- Material: Stainless steel and rubber
- Fits right in your palm—just slip it on your finger and peel
- Chef’n reinvents the vegetable peeler with the little tool
- Designed to secure over the finger and nestle against the palm
- Peeler allows for contoured movements
- A nice alternative to the striking motions of the old-style kind
- The body has soft rubber details for easy cupping
- Blade is stainless steel for durability
- Designed for all kinds of produce
- Cleans up in the dishwasher on the top rack
- Made in China
Now a growing Seattle-based company with more than 250 product patents worldwide, Chef’n has a single mission: To make better tools so you can make better food. It’s what drives the in-house design team to reinvent the utensils and gadgets that most of us take for granted while we’re cooking and cleaning.
Put one of the Chef’n inventions to work and create something delicious.