OXO Salad Spinner
A push-button brake stops the motion so you can remove the dried contents. The knob locks down for storage, and both basket and bowl can be used separately. The clear lid can be easily disassembled for easy cleaning.
- Easy, one-handed operation
- Patented pump mechanism and brake button for improved function
- Soft, non-slip knob locks down for convenient storage
- Sleek bowl design can be used separately to serve
- Clear lid disassembles for easy cleaning
- Available in two colors
- Cook’s Illustrated Favorite
- Manufacturer: OXO
- Material: ABS plastic and silicone
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6" x 10½" x 10½"
- Made in China
over 2 years ago
9 months ago
11 months ago
10 months ago
8 months ago
The second time I used it, I ended up having to spin and stop, spin and stop - over and over again to get the lettuce dried enough. So, I was disappointed with this product because of that. My old spinner had to spin just once with a rotary handle on top and the lettuce was completely dried. It was cheaper than this product but much more effective.
Questions & Answers
I have a relatively new Zyless spinner that leaves my greens really wet. I have to lay them out on a towel and blot them after using the spinner multiple times. I am curious if this one really does dry out the greens. Also, does the pumping motion bother your hands