An ideal starter set of two essentials that make a great gift—set includes a 3½" paring knife and 8" chef’s knife.
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Includes: Paring knife and chef’s knife
- Material: High-carbon steel
- Care: Hand wash with warm water and a little detergent; rinse careful and dry with a towel
- Dimensions: 3½" blade and 8" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Wüsthof Classic knives are precision-forged from a single piece of steel
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection
- Laser-controlled-and-tested cutting edge
For nearly 200 years, Wüsthof has produced professional-quality cutlery of extraordinary strength, balance and comfort. Beautifully designed knives feature handcrafted, high-carbon stainless steel blades that keep a lasting, razor-sharp edge and resist rust and stains. Founded in Solingen, Germany, in 1814, Wüsthof is in its seventh generation of family ownership.
For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Wüsthof cutlery, you’ll receive a $25 Sur La Table gift card by mail.