Peugeot® St. Malo Pepper & Salt Mills
Peugeot’s exceptional pepper-grinding mechanism is made of case-hardened steel and has received additional treatment against wear and corrosion. Its double row of helix-shaped claws grab and crack each peppercorn before drawing it down to the teeth for the perfect grind. The salt grinder features two ribbed plates made from a stainless steel blend that offers resiliency, rigidity and resistance to corrosion from dry salts. When the mechanism is activated, the ribs work to twist and fracture each salt crystal to the desired size.
The traditional grind adjustment allows you to set your desired grind by turning the top nut clockwise for a finer grind and counter clockwise for a coarser grind. Crank handle sprinkles pepper and salt quickly with minimal effort. Mills come partially filled with peppercorns or salt. Made in France.
- Manufacturer: Peugeot
- Includes: Mill and peppercorns or salt
- Care: Wipe clean
- Dimensions: 2½" x 5½"
- Material: Beechwood and stainless steel
- Warranty: 2-year guarantee on the mill body
- High-quality beechwood is grown, harvested, dried, shaped and finished in France.
- Crank handle produces a good amount of cracked pepper and salt with minimal effort.
- Pepper-grinding mechanism is made of case-hardened steel that has been treated to protect against wear and corrosion.
- Double row of helix-shaped claws grabs and cracks each peppercorn before drawing it down to the teeth for the perfect grind.
- Salt-grinding mechanism has two ribbed plates made from a stainless steel blend that is resilient, rigid and resistant to corrosion.
- Grinder twists and fractures each salt crystal to the desired size.
- Traditional grind adjustment produces a coarser or finer grind.
- Chocolate finish with brushed metal top.
- Partially filled with peppercorns or salt.
- Made in France.