Le Creuset Marseille 6-Piece Revolution Tools Set
Innovative extra-long wooden handle is the result of an 18-step manufacturing process. The handle’s elliptical shape provides a comfortable, slip-free grip, while grip rings on the handle provide comfortable control and quick orientation, and the handle’s push/pull design increases control and offers a secure grip.
Set includes these five utensils that all neatly fit into an attractive, matching stoneware crock:
- Jar scraper: Long, narrow blade with dual edges and strong tip scrapes cans, jars and bottles clean. 12¼"
- Small spatula: Strong, compact blade is ideal for mixing light batter such as crepes and cakes, as well as for stir frying and scrambling. 12"
- Medium spatula: Optimal size and strength for commonly used tasks such as folding batter, stirring, mixing and sautéing. 12½"
- Spatula spoon: Strong spatula is designed for breaking up ingredients and making roux, while its deep bowl is perfect for serving. 12½"
- Basting brush: Inspired by a classic artist’s brush, the crown shape and conical bristles provide control and even distribution of sauces. 11½"
- Each tool is optimally designed to its specific task
- Seamless design from the handle to the tip
- Extra-thick silicone heads are some of the most substantial we’ve found
- Contoured wood handle for a wonderful hand feel and secure grip
- Patented ergonomic handles require 18 steps to craft
- Cushioned strike zone protects cookware edges and bowl rims from scratches, dents and chips
- Grip rings on the handle provide comfortable control and quick orientation
- Safe to use on nonstick surfaces
- Includes five of the most used tools in the kitchen, which all neatly fit in a beautiful crock
- Heat resistant to 482°F
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Dimensions: Crock with tools: 4½" diameter x 13½" height
- Material: Silicone, wood, stoneware
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher-safe silicone ends; hand wash wood handles and stoneware crock
What's In the box? Show
- Jar scraper
- Small spatula
- Medium spatula
- Spatula spoon
- Basting brush
- Stoneware crock
Questions & Answers