Rowenta® Delta Force Cordless Stick Vacuum
The cordless operation has a run time up to 40 minutes on a single change. Portable charger plugs directly into unit. No external charging stand or need to remove battery. The self-standing position allows you to store the vacuum anywhere without a base. Vacuum is Energy Star certified.
Cycloinc Delta Force bagless technology has a powerful 118-mph airflow suction and a quick-to-empty dirt container. The cyclonic action technology efficiently separates the dust from the air as it enters the dust container. With a push of the button, the 33-oz. container releases and prevents contact with the dirt.
Ergonomic soft-touch loop handle reduces fatigue. Full-height vacuum is easy on your back, with no need for you to bend down. Features a slim profile for easy storage and elegant and modern styling, so it integrates well into your home.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online
- Manufacturer: Rowenta
- Capacity: 33-oz. dust container
- Dimensions: 10¼" x 9¾" x 47¼"
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Watts: 1700
- Model: #RH8559
- Runs up to 40 minutes on a single charge
- Two adjustable settings for different flooring types
- Swivel head for easy cleaning even in hard-to-reach areas
- Patented suction head has one large central canal and two small canals to maximize suction around all edges of the head
- Removable 33-oz. dust container with simple push button to avoid any contact with dust
- Bagless for easy, clean, and economical use
- Self-standing position can be stored anywhere without a base
- Easy to recharge with portable plug
- Ergonomic soft-touch loop handle
- Full-height vacuum is easy on your back with no need to bend down
- Powerful Delta Force cyclonic action technology efficiently separates the dust from the air as it enters the dust container
- Elegant and modern with stylish colors easily integrate into any home
- Made in China
In 1949, they launched the first iron with a temperature control and thermostat, followed by the first steam iron in 1957, an innovation that would change garment care forever.
What is true about their history, regardless of the decade, is that technology and innovation have always been at the forefront of product design. Rowenta manufacturers the best, most technologically advanced irons.