Emile Henry® Black Flame-Top Pizza Stone
Thanks to Emile Henry proprietary Flame® technology, this versatile handcrafted clay pizza stone is micro-crazed, with a flame-top glaze that makes for easy removal of pie and cleans up easily in the dishwasher. Not recommended for stovetop use.
PERFECTLY COOKED CRUST
Stone provides the even, radiant heat essential to a perfect crispy crust every time and can be placed on your table with a trivet. You can even cut your pizza right on the stone without scratching the surface. 14½". Made in France. 10-year warranty.
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 14½" x ½"
- Material: Ceramic
- Warranty:10-year warranty
ABOUT BURGUNDY CLAY
Burgundy clay evenly and slowly diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish. Food is cooked evenly, which brings out the flavors and aromas. Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome when resting on the dining table or on a kitchen sideboard.
FREEZER TO OVEN
Everything from Emile Henry can go directly from freezer to oven. Their cookware exhibits extraordinary thermal-shock properties. Plus, it’s safe under the broiler and in the microwave.
EXTRAORDINARILY DURABLE POTTERY
Emile Henry clay cooking vessels resist chip and cracks. You can even cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the finish.
EASY TO CLEAN
The surfaces do not trap and hold baked on or burnt food. Cleaning is remarkably easy. All Emile Henry products can go in the dishwasher.
There is no lead or cadmium in their products; all of the glazes are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
All Emile Henry products carry a limited household warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship.
- Designed to turn your oven or grill into a pizza oven.
- Stone provides the even, radiant heat essential to a perfect crispy crust every time.
- Can be placed on your table with a trivet.
- Provides gently even heat distribution.
- Safe for microwave, broiler and dishwasher.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Burgundy clay has superior heat retention properties that keep food hot and more flavorsome.
- Can go directly from freezer to oven.
- Resists chips and cracks; you can cut directly on the surface without damaging the finish.
- All of the glazes are 100% food safe and resist fading over time.
- Made in France.
Burgundy is noted for world-famous wines that are grown in the mineral-rich limestone soils of the region. Imparting fantastic terrior in the wines, it is these soils and clays that go into the special clay cookware-crafting formulas that are the basis of all Emile Henry ceramic cookware and other products.
Worldwide, professional chefs and home cooks appreciate Emile Henry for the many products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the right dimensions, the correct depth and the special features that make Emile Henry so desirable for everyone who enjoys cooking and eating great foods. Discerning gourmands recognize the quality in every loaf pan, casserole dish, stew pot, handcrafted pie dish, trivet, tagine, and brazier Emile Henry creates.