Chef Tim Love Barbecue Meat Fork
Texas born and raised, chef Tim Love naturally likes to go big on the grill. We partnered with him to create tools that do just that. Handmade in the USA from the highest-quality materials, these are the best grill tools you’ll find anywhere.
This collection of professional grill tools is built to meet the demands of outdoor cooking with the attention to detail that makes them a pleasure to use. Made of high-carbon stainless steel with ergonomic, genuine walnut handles, brass rivets, and sharp beveled edges, each tool is handcrafted in the USA by Lamson and Goodnow, makers of fine cutlery and kitchen tools since 1837.
- Manufacturer: Lamson & Goodnow
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 13" x 4" x 2"
- Material: Carbon steel, walnut and brass
- Designed with Chef Tim Love’s grilling expertise.
- Fork stabs large cuts of meat and more.
- Great for turning or serving food on the grill.
- Notch provides leverage when lifting items off the grill.
- Leather loop for hanging.
- Made with quality materials from the USA.
Love is chef-owner of The Lonesome Dove Bistro in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards, three locations of The Love Shack, and the recently opened Woodshed Smokehouse, where he indulges his passions for all things grilled, smoked and roasted.