Summer Sweets: Ice Cream & Sorbet
Class Description: Nothing hits the spot on a hot summer day like a scoop of delectable homemade ice cream or sorbet. Learn how easy it can be to create a variety of gourmet flavors in this fun, hands-on class. Our instructor will walk you through all the essentials, from transforming fruit into sorbet to creating a classic custard base for ice cream and even making your own caramel sauce. Plus, you’ll learn techniques for creating the ideal smooth, creamy texture. After mastering the basics, you’ll love creating your own delicious variations to share with family and friends.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class