Blanc Rectangular Platters, Set of 3
- Stylish set of white porcelain rectangular platters is a great addition to any décor
- Coordinates perfectly with other pieces in our Blanc collection
- Includes a variety of sizes that are ideal for an assortment of serving needs
- Material: Porcelain
- Includes: 15" x 7¼" platter, 12½" x 5" platter, 10¼" x 3¾" platter
- Care: Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. Oven safe to 500°F.
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Very disappointing as I invested in about 12 pieces of Sur La Table serving pieces just like these
Questions & Answers
The width of the edge on each platter is 1 inch.
I'd call the weight good for that use. The mid sized is approximately the same weight as the Bistro porcelain dinner plate although balanced differently, somewhat heavy but not overly so. But I question the measurement of the middle platter depending on what you may serve. If you serve meat as an entrée you should know the outside measurement of the platter is 5". The lower 'indented' inside the rim, just over 3 1/4". You won't be able to have a steak, chop, slice of rib roast or something portioned like those lay flat on the bottom. Quality is quite good, I'm just not sure if the shape will work best for you.