Class Description: In this fun, hands-on class, our instructor will show you how to transform delicious ingredients into a scrumptious Italian dinner. We'll walk you through the steps for everything from searing and sautéing to making creamy polenta. You'll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice proper braising techniques—a must-know skill for great winter cooking. Plus, we'll end on a sweet note with a decadent dessert pudding. After mastering a few basics, you'll look forward to creating comforting Italian meals for family and friends. Buon appetito!
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class