Sur La Table® Chef Tim Love Long Half Apron
This generously sized half apron keeps clothes protected from spills and splatters while cooking. Embroidered on the bottom with the phrase "eat, drink & live well," it features a pocket to keep kitchen tools close at hand. Made of 100% machine-washable cotton, apron is soft and comfortable to wear. 29" l x 33" w. Machine washable. Made in India.
- Care: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 29" l x 33" w
- Material: Cotton
- Fort Worth, Texas, chef Tim Love is known as much for his larger-than-life personality as for his signature urban western cuisine
- Chef and owner of The Lonesome Dove Western Bistro and The Love Shack
- He’s just as comfortable cooking for the Dallas Cowboys® as he is for his own kids
- His inspired and innovative dishes have earned critical and popular acclaim
- Generously sized half apron keeps clothes protected from spills and splatters while cooking
- Embroidered on the bottom with the phrase "eat, drink & live well"
- Pocket to keep kitchen tools close at hand
- Made of 100% machine-washable cotton
- Apron is soft and comfortable to wear
- Made in India
Love is chef-owner of The Lonesome Dove Bistro in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards, three locations of The Love Shack, and the recently opened Woodshed Smokehouse, where he indulges his passions for all things grilled, smoked and roasted.
Seattle-based Sur La Table has kept its finger on the pulse of Americas cooks since opening its doors in 1972 at Seattles historic Pike Place Market. Since then, chefs and home cooks with a taste for adventure have flocked to the culinary mecca.
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.