Vitamix® Pro 300 Series Blender
QUIET AND POWERFUL MOTOR
Blender is 40% quieter than the Vitamix CIA with 7 db of sound reduction. The 1,440-watt motor harnesses 2.2 horsepower.
COMPACT SIZE FITS UNDER CABINETS
The latest design is built to fit under most kitchen cabinets so unit can stay out of your way and take up very little countertop space.
The 64-oz., BPA-free, virtually unbreakable Eastman Tritan™ carafe is perfect for family meals and entertaining, with a handy pour spout for fast, clean pouring and an ergonomic handle.
Compare all Vitamix high-performance blenders: Click for details »
Discover our favorite Vitamix recipes to get you going: Click here »
- Model: 1948
- Material: Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Capacity: 64 oz.
- Dimensions: 17½" h x 7¾" w x 9½" deep
- Weight: 12½ lbs.
- Warranty: Seven-year warranty
- Engineered and assembled in the USA by a family-owned American company since 1921
Care & Usage Show
- Unit cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water—just run on high for 30 seconds; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Do not place the container or lid into the dishwasher as this may harm its components
What's In the box? Show
- Easy-to-follow DVD cooking class tutorial
New A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
A true American success story, this fourth-generation family-led company is one of our customers’ favorite brands. Since before the Great Depression...See product page for full details »
New This dry-blade container is ideal for grinding rubs and fresh grains, as well as making marinades. Features a locking lid that’s conveniently marked...See product page for full details »
5 months ago
Questions & Answers
What is the difference between the 300 & the 750? I noticed the 2.2 horsepower is the same. Besides the noise reduction & the heat on the 750, could they be the same ""strength"" of power, which is what I want. Thanks
So might be an idea to buy at the current lower price, if you are interestd.
How do I specify that I want the red one?
I do not see it advertised anywhere else. What type of warranty does it have?