Vitamix® Onyx Pro 300 Series Blender
QUIET AND POWERFUL MOTOR
Blender is 40% quieter than the Vitamix CIA with 7 db of sound reduction. The 1,440-watt motor harnesses 2.2 horsepower.
COMPACT SIZE FITS UNDER CABINETS
The latest design is built to fit under most kitchen cabinets so unit can stay out of your way and take up very little countertop space.
The 64-oz., BPA-free, virtually unbreakable Eastman Tritan™ carafe is perfect for family meals and entertaining, with a handy pour spout for fast, clean pouring and an ergonomic handle.
- Model: 1948
- Includes: Blender, cookbook, guidebook, and an easy-to-follow DVD cooking class tutorial.
- Material: Stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Care: Unit cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water—just run on high for 30 seconds; wipe exterior clean with damp cloth. Do not place the container or lid into the dishwasher as this may harm its components.
- Capacity: 64 oz.
- Dimensions: 17½" h x 7¾" w x 9½" deep
- Weight: 12½ lbs.
- Warranty: Seven-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Discover our favorite Vitamix recipes to get you going: Click here »
Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Much has changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the word headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Vitamix is still family owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.