Tasting New Orleans $250 Reservation Deposit
Our 4-day/3-night package includes deluxe accommodations at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in the heart of the French Quarter, a culinary walking tour, a Southern-style cooking lesson, special New Orleans dining experiences and guided market and museum visits. There’s also a lot of flexibility to explore and discover this amazing city on your own.
- Three nights’ deluxe accommodations at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in the heart of the French Quarter
- Guided tour of the Crescent City Farmers Market with Poppy Tooker, culinary icon and author of the Crescent City Farmers Market Cookbook
- Special afternoon at the New Orleans Cooking Experience’s unique venue and a lesson with Poppy Tooker
- Guided tour of the Southern Food and Beverage Museum, recently named as one of the top five food museums in the world by SAVEUR magazine
- Café au lait at the world-famous Café du Monde
- Dinner at the award-winning restaurant Cochon
Choose from the following dates. 2014: January 27–30, October 13–16, November 10–13.
There are two easy ways to book your trip. Make your deposit online and our trip concierge will call you as soon as possible to reserve the dates of your choice. (Don’t worry, there’s plenty of space.) Or, if you prefer, call our trip concierge directly at 866.392.3302 to take care of everything over the phone.
$1,370.00 per person, double occupancy. Single supplement: $275.00. Airfare not included. A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required to reserve your space.