Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
Grounds are pre-infused for optimal extraction, while the precise temperature controls ensure a perfect temperature throughout the brewing process. The dedicated hot water spout provides instant hot water for hot chocolates, Americanos and more, while the stainless-steel steam wand swivels up to 360° for impeccable control while frothing. Cleanup is a breeze due to a “dry puck” feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after extraction.
- The 15-bar Triple-Prime™ pump releases three bursts of hot water into the filter head, causing the grounds to expand for better extraction
- Efficient, 1600-watt thermocoil heating system heats up quickly
- Auto-purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steaming for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Integrated stainless-steel water coil accurately controls water temperature while the electronic PID controls provide increased temperature stability throughout brewing
- Dedicated hot water spout provides instant hot water for Americanos, soups, hot chocolate, preheating cups and more
- Stainless-steel steam wand swivels 360° for velvety froth
- Programmable volumetric control includes one- and two-cup shot volumes and manual override or reprogrammable volumes
- Integrated cup-warming tray and a removable drop tray with an indicator that lets you know when it’s time to empty
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BES840XL
- Includes: Espresso machine, single- and dual-wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless-steel frothing jug, cleaning disc and tablets
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 12½" x 13.2"
- Capacity: 61 oz.
- Weight: 17 lb.
- Watts: 1600 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wipe unit clean. Follow all cleaning instructions and descale regularly
New Pull perfect espresso shots at home with this easy-to-use appliance. Featuring a pre-infusion cycle, an innovative dose adjustment tool and barista-friendly ...See product page for full details »
Be your own barista with this innovative espresso machine that combines the convenience of one-touch operation with the control and fine adjustment of a...See product page for full details »
The path to perfect coffee may start with the beans, but the most important stop on the way is the grind. This professional-grade conical burr grinder...See product page for full details »
Once you get the tamping pressure down (it took me four times) its smooth sailing. From on to drinking in less than 5 minutes. Milk frothing is simple and produces a thick velvety foam.
I have used a variety of other machines and this by far has made the best espresso
Questions & Answers
(Atlanta, GA, area
In my past experience I was able to get consistent good crema with a pressurised basket (without fiddling to much with the grind or tamp) - and I wanted to find out whether I could get this (crema, consistency) with this machine as well.
i would like to see this product in person in the area of zip code 94133, thank