Breville® Infuser™ Espresso Machine
Grounds are pre-infused for optimal extraction, while the precise temperature controls ensure a perfect temperature throughout the brewing process. The dedicated hot water spout provides instant hot water for hot chocolates, Americanos and more, while the stainless-steel steam wand swivels up to 360° for impeccable control while frothing. Cleanup is a breeze due to a “dry puck” feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after extraction.
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Model: BES840XL
- Includes: Espresso machine, single- and dual-wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless-steel frothing jug, cleaning disc and tablets
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Hand wipe unit clean. Follow all cleaning instructions and descale regularly
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 12½" x 13.2"
- Capacity: 61 oz.
- Weight: 17 lb.
- Watts: 1600 W
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- The 15-bar Triple-Prime™ pump releases three bursts of hot water into the filter head, causing the grounds to expand for better extraction
- Efficient, 1600-watt thermocoil heating system heats up quickly
- Auto-purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steaming for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Integrated stainless-steel water coil accurately controls water temperature while the electronic PID controls provide increased temperature stability throughout brewing
- Dedicated hot water spout provides instant hot water for Americanos, soups, hot chocolate, preheating cups and more
- Stainless-steel steam wand swivels 360° for velvety froth
- Programmable volumetric control includes one- and two-cup shot volumes and manual override or reprogrammable volumes
- Integrated cup-warming tray and a removable drop tray with an indicator that lets you know when it’s time to empty
Once you get the tamping pressure down (it took me four times) its smooth sailing. From on to drinking in less than 5 minutes. Milk frothing is simple and produces a thick velvety foam.
I have used a variety of other machines and this by far has made the best espresso
Questions & Answers
(Atlanta, GA, area
In my past experience I was able to get consistent good crema with a pressurised basket (without fiddling to much with the grind or tamp) - and I wanted to find out whether I could get this (crema, consistency) with this machine as well.
i would like to see this product in person in the area of zip code 94133, thank