Krups® Espresseria Black Automatic Espresso Machine
The patented compact thermoblock system integrates pressure, heating and brewing into a single, seamless solution. The monoblock unit with revolutionary patented brewing chamber is engineered for superior heat transfer and has a single thermostat to deliver constant heat from the first cup.
Simple-to-Use LCD Display
Effortless and amazing. The LCD display screen guides you through easy beverage creation with quick and clear information. All you need to do is push the button.
Freshly Ground Beans
Metallic burr grinders give you fresh, never stale-tasting coffee by avoiding overheating and preserving aroma. Your coffee will always be at the ideal temperature—always hot but never burnt or bitter tasting.
Velvety Foam and More
The multi-directional steam nozzle lets you quickly create milk-based drinks like cappuccinos and lattes. Nozzle also provides hot water for soups, hot chocolates, tea and more.
After each brewing, excess water is discharged automatically to the drip tray to ensure better temperature control and superior taste. Automatic rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs take care of the rest for you.
All the Perks
An Aqua Filter System removes minerals from water for better-tasting coffee every time. The programmable clock features auto-start and auto-off functions, and the dispenser’s height is adjustable (65–105 mm) to avoid splashes and fit an assortment of cups. The drip tray is removable and comes with an integrated floater to signal when tray needs to be emptied.
Water tank with empty water tank detection holds 1.8 liters. The transparent bean container has a capacity of 275 grams. Cake container is removable and has a 14-cake capacity. Krups VIP Service includes hotline number for assistance with any issues. 17¾ lbs.; 19" h x 15" l x 11½" w. Made in France.
- Capacity: 1.8 liters
- Dimensions: 17¾ lbs.; 19" h x 15" l x 11½" w
- Warranty: Upon opening the box, customers will be greeted with a Krups welcome letter. This provides the VIP hotline number and encourages customers to register their product with Krups. Once registered with Krups, the customer will receive a VIP package to enjoy with their new machine. One month after registering the product, a customer service rep will call to welcome them to the program and make sure the machine got out of the box and set up properly. Reps are highly trained to perform diagnosis over the phone for any issues with product and will arrange shipping old products that have technical problems and replacement products
- Simple-to-use and stylish
- Some of the best-tasting coffee we’ve tried
- As easy as pushing a button
- Precise settings let you prepare tailor-made coffee to exact specifications in moments
- Ultra-compact design is ideal for urban and office use
- Compact thermoblock system integrates pressure, heating and brewing into a single, seamless solution
- Monoblock unit with revolutionary patented brewing chamber is engineered for superior heat transfer
- Single thermostat to deliver constant heat from the first cup
- LCD display screen guides you through easy beverage creation with quick and clear information
- Fresh-ground beans
- Metallic burr grinders give you fresh, never stale-tasting coffee by avoiding overheating and preserving aroma
- Coffee will always be at the ideal temperature
- Steam nozzle lets you quickly create milk-based drinks like cappuccinos and lattes
- Hot water for soups, hot chocolates, tea and more
- Effortless maintenance
- Automatic rinsing, cleaning and descaling programs
- Aqua Filter System removes minerals from water for better-tasting coffee
- Programmable clock
- Auto-start and auto-off
- Dispenser’s height is adjustable (65–105 mm) to avoid splashes and fit an assortment of cups
- Drip tray is removable and comes with an integrated floater to signal when tray needs to be emptied
- Made in France
The story began in a forge in the town of Wald, near Solingen, in North Rhine-Westphalia. The owner, Josua Kortz, had several friends working for him, including his nephew, Robert Krups. The latter’s son, also called Robert, will turn the forge into an industrial company.
For nearly 110 years, the family business devoted itself exclusively to the manufacture of scales (needle scales and platform scales) under the brand name “Krups Ideal.” They distinguished themselves as makers of only top-quality appliances for private customers and the retail trade.
In 1956, Krups launched the first electric coffee grinders. As proof of the consumer’s appetite for these new appliances, Krups sold 1 million of these grinders in their first year of manufacture. The success of this venture forged a broader path for Krups, one on which they would prove to be trailblazers. Clearly the world was eager for exceptional and smart kitchen products that made life easier, and Krups would dedicate themselves to the business to providing smart and helpful solutions.
With the creation of their famous “3-Mix” mixer and the ONKO coffee makers, Krups products became synonymous with all things practical and ingenious. These revolutionary appliances and others that soon followed took Krups’ homeland, Germany, by storm and became the perfect symbol for the modern kitchen.
With the introduction of the electric motor, Krups became Germany’s pioneer in electrical household appliances. By making full use of their expertise in design and manufacturing, Krups created state-of-the-art devices that quickly became kitchen essentials.
Krups became a leader in the art of coffee machine technology from the moment they launched their first espresso machine. Responding to the public’s passion for coffee, Krups extended its range of machines, including steam machines, electronically programmable models and combination espresso/coffee machines.
More than 165 years later, Krups employs more than 3000 people globally and is one of the leading manufacturers of small kitchen appliances in the world.