Sur La Table® Pizza Stone with Stainless Steel Frame
For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500°F and place stone in middle of grill or middle of oven on lowest rack for 30 minutes. When it’s time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top.
If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging. For fresh pizza, a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the stone and frame from the oven, place food to be baked onto the stone and return both to the oven. Hand wash. Stone is 15" round and 1½" thick; 17" frame.
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 15" round and 1½" thick; 17" frame
- Material: Stone, stainless steel
- Bakes brick-oven-quality pizza at home
- Perfectly browns for a delicious, crispy crust
- Great for pizza, bread, hot sandwiches, and more
- Works great in oven or grill
- Stainless steel handles ensure easy transport
- Made in China
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.