Sur La Table® Pizza Stone with Stainless Steel Frame
For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500°F and place stone in middle of grill or middle of oven on lowest rack for 30 minutes. When it’s time to bake, dust stone with cornmeal before placing baked goods on top.
If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging. For fresh pizza, a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the stone and frame from the oven, place food to be baked onto the stone and return both to the oven. Stone is 15" round and 1½" thick; 17" frame.
- Bakes brick-oven-quality pizza at home
- Perfectly browns for a delicious, crispy crust
- Great for pizza, bread, hot sandwiches, and more
- Works great in oven or grill
- Stainless steel handles ensure easy transport
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Dimensions: 15" round and 1½" thick; 17" frame
- Material: Stone, stainless steel
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Questions & Answers
Have you considered just leaving the steel in the oven? Due to its weight, that's what most cooks do. Leaving it in the oven won't harm the steel, the oven, or anything you're cooking.