Cuisinart® 3-Cup Mini Prep Plus Food Processor
Set includes a convenient spatula and recipe booklet full of great ideas.
- Material: Plastic, metal and Lexan (bowl)
- Capacity: Three cups
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 5"
- Warranty: Three-year warranty, five-year for motor
- Made in China
- Compact and powerful
- Bright, easy-clean plastic exterior
- Simple touchpad controls for coarse chop or fine grind
- Stainless-steel chopping blades
- Three-year limited warranty (5-year warranty on motor)
- Bowl and blade are dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean base; bowl and blade dishwasher safe
What's In the box? Show
- Includes spatula and recipe booklet
There are two very small holes in the lid for adding liquids but only use one at a time or your liquid has trouble entering the bowl. I will say, the lid is difficult to get a good grip of, especially when it gets dirty or wet.
All in all, this is a handy helper and I'm considering one for my home kitchen
1st was lost to an expired relationship
2nd one was lost to an abrupt move across the country
3rd one is in it's 4th year and going strong.
It's my most used appliance.
It's great for chopping onions, garlic & herbs, making pesto and sauces. I've crushed Oreos and graham crackers, chocolate chips ( I keep an extra coffee grinder for nuts)
It's small, so you're not going to make tons for an army - that's what the big one is for - but dinner for 2-4 people after work, it's a handy helper.
Small. Fast. Easy to store. Easy to use. Easy to clean.
it's a great, affordable gift for someone just starting out, or who has a small kitchen. but also a bug kitchen...it's just a good little tool
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
The product is great, but I wish it had a few other things:
1. A pointed end for which to pour, thus reducing mess.
2. An easier-to-clean blade/processor mechanism.