Madeira Teak Cutting Board
This cutting board originates from one of the largest teak plantations in the world, located in South America. The name “;plantation teak” refers to the sustainability of this raw material, as it is farmed using responsible forestry practices. Not only is the wood sustainable, but Madeira has crafted this cutting board by utilizing the remnants from other teak products that are typically discarded in the manufacturing process. Thus, Madeira is almost completely eliminating any potential waste of this precious material.
This beautiful, edge-grain teak board is perfect for slicing and dicing fruits, vegetables, herbs, and much more. Durable enough for everyday use, teak is gentle on your knives. Generous 11½" x 13½" size provides ample cutting space. Hand wash. Made in Brazil.
- Manufacturer: Madeira
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 11½" x 13½"
- Material: Sustainable plantation teak
- Made in Brazil
- Perfect for slicing and dicing fruits, vegetables, herbs, and much more
- Generous 11½" x 13½" size provides ample cutting space
- Made from sustainable plantation teak
- Repels moisture, warping, and microbes
- Ideal for everyday use
- Will not dull knives
- Beautiful, edge-grain wood
Questions & Answers