Madeira Teak Edge-Grain Carving Board
This cutting board originates from one of the largest teak plantations in the world, located in South America. The name “plantation teak” refers to the sustainability of this raw material, as it is farmed using responsible forestry practices. Not only is the wood sustainable, but Madeira has crafted this cutting board by utilizing the remnants from other teak products that are typically discarded in the manufacturing process. Thus, Madeira is almost completely eliminating any potential waste of this precious material.
This beautiful, edge-grain teak board is perfect for everything from carving roasts and poultry to chopping fruits and vegetables. Generous 14" x 20" size provides ample cutting space. Durable enough for everyday use, teak is gentle on your knives. Hand wash. Made in Brazil.
- Manufacturer: Madeira
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 14" x 20"
- Material: Sustainable plantation teak
- Made in Brazil
- Perfect for everything from carving roasts and poultry to chopping fruits and vegetables
- Generous 14" x 20" size provides ample cutting space
- Made from sustainable plantation teak
- Repels moisture, warping, and microbes
- Ideal for everyday use
- Beautiful, edge-grain wood
Questions & Answers
What are the deminisons of the board?