Frenched Pork Crown Roast
The hogs are raised using the most humane animal-handling protocols in the industry and live in a natural environment without undue stress, resulting in enhanced flavor and a more tender meat.
The pork crown roast is vacuum-sealed and cryogenically frozen, so it arrives fresh. A product of the USA.
- Dimensions: 12 rib
- Materials: All-natural pork
- Treat your guests to a dramatic presentation that makes you look like a master chef. Each crown roast is prepared by hand from the rib rack.
- All-natural pork is gluten free with no added hormones or antibiotics.
- Farmers are experts in breeding hogs with the best meat.
- The high level of fat contributes to juicier and more flavorful pork.
- The hogs are raised using the most humane animal-handling protocols in the industry and live in a natural environment without undue stress, resulting in enhanced flavor and a more tender meat.
- Frenched-style bones for a sophisticated presentation.
- Vacuum-sealed and cryogenically frozen, so it arrives fresh.
- A product of the USA.
The livestock are fed only the highest-quality, completely vegetarian grains without any animal by-products. Not only that, but the animals are healthy and free of antibiotics and hormones. They grow naturally without the use of steroids, producing superior-tasting meats.
The farmers of Niman Ranch raise their animals humanely and adhere to the strictest animal-handling protocols in the industry, setting the gold standard for humane animal care. Properly raising and handling the animals lowers their stress and enhances the characteristics of the meat. Animals are provided with plenty of space and access to water and feed, and are allowed to express their natural behaviors. The end result is tender, well-marbled meat.
Niman Ranch has set the standard for sustainable practices. It is one of the underlying principles driving everything Niman Ranch does. From growing their own feed and bedding to using alternative energy sources, the ranchers are environmental stewards who strive to protect the welfare of the land for generations to come.