Whole Saratoga Pork Loin Roast
The roast is cut from the end of the loin closest to the shoulder, making it leaner than a shoulder roast but with enough fat for juicy and tender meat that’s delectable. Boneless roast makes slicing simple.
Perfectly marbled, all-natural pork is gluten free, resulting in tender, flavorful meat. The hogs are free of antibiotics and added hormones, and are fed a diet of high-quality, clean feed.
The hogs’ high level of fat, which allows them to live comfortably outdoors, contributes to juicier, more flavorful meat.
The meat is wrapped in a vacuum-sealed package and cryogenically frozen, so it stays cold and fresh until it arrives safely to you.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- All-natural pork is gluten free with no added hormones or antibiotics
- Farmers are experts in breeding hogs with the best meat
- The high level of fat contributes to juicier and more flavorful pork
- The hogs are raised using the most humane animal-handling protocols in the industry and live in a natural environment without undue stress, resulting in enhanced flavor and a more tender meat
- Gorgeous roast makes a lovely presentation for parties
- Incredible flavor comparable to our pork chops
- Meat is tender and juicy
- Boneless for simple slicing
- Vacuum-sealed and cryogenically frozen, so it arrives fresh
- A product of the USA
- Weight: 5 lb. average
- Ingredients: Heritage pork
What's In the box? Show
- 1 pork roast
Questions & Answers