Niman Ranch Center-Cut Boneless Pork Chops, Set of 4
All-natural Niman Ranch pork is perfectly marbled and gluten free, resulting in tender, flavorful meat. The hogs are free of antibiotics and added hormones, and are fed a completely vegetarian diet of high-quality, clean feed.
Niman Ranch hogs are born and raised in the U.S. on sustainable ranches. From practicing crop rotation to utilizing alternative energy sources, the farmers take every step to preserve the integrity of the land and water.
The ranchers are experts in crossbreeding heritage hogs that consistently create superior pork. They are raised outdoors, where they are able to root and roam and cared for using the most humane treatment.
The hogs’ high level of fat, which allows them to live comfortably outdoors, contributes to juicier, more flavorful meat.
The meat is individually wrapped in vacuum-sealed packages and cryogenically frozen, so it stays cold and fresh until it arrives safely to you. A product of the USA.
Web exclusive: this product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Niman Ranch
- Includes: 4 chops
- Weight: 8 oz. each; 32 oz. total
- Ingredients: Heritage pork
- All-natural pork is gluten free with no added hormones or antibiotics.
- Farmers are experts in breeding hogs with the best meat.
- The high level of fat contributes to juicier and more flavorful pork.
- The hogs are raised using the most humane animal -handling protocols in the industry and live in a natural environment without undue stress, resulting in enhanced flavor and a more tender meat.
- Niman Ranch farms, ranches and feedlots are designed to have no negative impact on the environment.
- Niman Ranch is made up of the nation’s largest network of U.S. family farmers and ranchers—about 650 farms.
- Tender, juicy mean is cut from the prime area of the pork loin.
- Boneless for easy preparation and eating.
- Braise, broil, grill, pan-broil or pan-fry these pork chops for best flavor results.
- Vacuum-sealed and cryogenically frozen, so it arrives fresh.
- A product of the USA.