Melissa’s® Baby Vegetables Gift Basket
Each delicately woven basket is brimming with fresh vegetables artfully arranged to provide a charming presentation. All baskets are wrapped in cellophane and trimmed with a colorful ribbon. Six lbs. of vegetables. Item is perishable and ships 2nd day. 5" x 12" x 8". Made in the USA.
Based on seasonality and availability, some fruits may be substituted.
- Includes: May contain baby versions of artichokes, beets, broccoli, turnips, kohlrabi, cauliflower, squash, leeks, carrots, potatoes, and radishes
- Dimensions: 5" x 12" x 8"
- The baby vegetables in this basket vary from season to season
- Each delicately woven basket is brimming with fresh vegetables artfully arranged to provide a charming presentation
- All baskets are wrapped in cellophane and trimmed with a colorful ribbon
- Six lbs. of vegetables
- Made in the USA
Located in the Vernon district of Los Angeles, California, World Variety Produce began strictly as a source of specialty produce. In recent years, the company has incorporated a one-stop shopping concept. Customers can buy not only specialty items, but also staples like Idaho potatoes, French beans and Melissa’s full line of organic produce. President Joe Hernandez often seeks out and frequently tests new and novel specialty-produce items.
Of course, the company is more commonly known for its extensive specialty lines including Dried Fruits (like mango, kiwifruit, and papaya), Fresh Exotics (like feijoa, cherimoya, pepino and kiwano melons), Gourmet Grains (Couscous, Quinoa, Tabbouleh) and more.