Melissa’s® Fresh Fruit Fare Gift Basket
Based on seasonality, the fruit is arranged in a beautifully woven tray to create a dazzling presentation. This tray holds a multitude of rare finds and is sure to please family, friends, and business associates alike. Nine pounds of fruit in each basket. 17" x 14" x 9". Item is perishable and ships 2nd day. Made in the USA.
Based on seasonality and availability, some fruits may be substituted.
- Includes: May contain apples, bananas, mangoes, papaya, gold pineapple, coconut, Asian pears, kiwis, pepino melons, baby bananas, seasonal tangerines and kumquats
- Dimensions: 17" x 14" x 9"
- Amazing apples and beautiful bananas
- Faraway tropical fruits like mango, papaya, gold pineapple, coconut, Asian pear, kiwi, pepino melon, baby bananas, seasonal tangerines, and kumquats
- Fruit is arranged in a beautifully woven tray to create a dazzling presentation
- Tray holds a multitude of rare finds and is sure to please family, friends, and business associates alike for some time to come
- Nine pounds of fruit in each basket
- Made in the USA
Located in the Vernon district of Los Angeles, California, World Variety Produce began strictly as a source of specialty produce. In recent years, the company has incorporated a one-stop shopping concept. Customers can buy not only specialty items, but also staples like Idaho potatoes, French beans and Melissa’s full line of organic produce. President Joe Hernandez often seeks out and frequently tests new and novel specialty-produce items.
Of course, the company is more commonly known for its extensive specialty lines including Dried Fruits (like mango, kiwifruit, and papaya), Fresh Exotics (like feijoa, cherimoya, pepino and kiwano melons), Gourmet Grains (Couscous, Quinoa, Tabbouleh) and more.