The Fruit Company® Ultimate Fruit Nut and Chocolate Gift Basket
- Caramel Cashew Crunch, 4 oz.
- Red Kookaburra Licorice, 4 oz.
- Chocolate Covered Blueberries, 4 oz.
- McTavish Blueberry Shortbread
- Sea Salt Caramels, 3 oz.
- Dried Fruit Medley, 4 oz.
- Mixed Nuts, 4 oz.
- Sheffield Harvest Crush Cider
- Two Red D’Anjou Pears
- Two Green D’Anjou Pears
- Three Navel Oranges
- Two Red Delicious Apples
- Two Fuji Apples
- One Granny Smith Apple
- One Pineapple
- One Bosc Pear
- One Mini Apple
- One Kent Mango
- One Kiwi
For optimal freshness and quality, and due to seasonality, our vendor reserves the right to substitute certain ingredients of equal or higher value.
- Includes: Caramel Cashew Crunch, 4 oz.; Red Kookaburra Licorice, 4 oz.; Chocolate-Covered Blueberries, 4 oz.; McTavish Blueberry Shortbread; Sea Salt Caramels, 3 oz.; Dried Fruit Medley, 4 oz.; Mixed Nuts, 4 oz.; Sheffield Harvest Crush Cider; Two Red D’Anjou Pears; Two Green D’Anjou Pears; Three Navel Oranges; Two Red Delicious Apples; Two Fuji Apples; One Granny Smith Apple; One Pineapple; One Bosc Pear; One Mini Apple; One Kent Mango; One Kiwi
- Great for Mother’s Day and special occasions
- Let mom give in to her decadent impulses
- She’ll enjoy the lush selection of seasonal fruits and gourmet treats
- Comes in an elegant deep chestnut hand-woven gift basket
- Made in the USA
The rest, as they say, is history. Years later, in 1942, they returned and acquired 600 acres of prime land—called Webster Orchards—and soon were producing over 340 acres of fruit including more Comice pears than anyone else in the valley. Always the entrepreneur, Roy launched a mail-order service that sent Webster pears and apples, or, as he called them, “Oregon Gems” and “Oregon Beauties”, across the region for just $7.50 a bushel.
As a result of their combined business know-how and love of horticulture, The Fruit Company has grown exponentially since its inception. When the Diamond Fruit packing warehouse went up for sale—161,000 square feet of an original timber building from their grandfather’s era, nestled among the valley’s orchards and hills—Scott and Addison seized the opportunity and moved the company to its permanent home at 2900 Van Horn Drive.
Today The Fruit Company has emerged as the leading online retailer of high-quality orchard-fresh fruit and gourmet gifts. It has garnered attention from Oprah Winfrey’s O magazine, the top consumer-reporting magazine, and most importantly, thousands of satisfied customers. As one of Oregon’s Top 15 growing companies and part of Internet Retailer’s Top 50 “Best of Web”, the Fruit Company continues its growth track.
Through ecological orchard-management methods, agricultural water conservation, and environmentally friendly packaging and shipping materials, The Fruit Company leads the way in its commitment to sustainability practices. And, in its role as global corporate citizen, the company partners with organizations that work to prevent childhood hunger and teach at-risk youth about the importance of nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Tourism remains an important facet of The Fruit Company. Not only does the company offer enjoyable Orchard and Warehouse tours, it also boasts the early stages of the Fruit Heritage Museum, honoring the legacy of Roy Webster and other early Hood River Valley agriculturalists. We invite you to visit them and take part in the Webster family vision of delivering simply the best-tasting fruit directly to your doorstep.