Mastrad Chip Tray with Mandoline, Green
The nonstick silicone tray surface crisps your chips, so no added fat is necessary. Works best with root vegetables and fruits, such as potatoes, carrots, beets, parsnips, apples, pears, and mangoes. Not recommended for other root vegetables and fruits.
Perfect for snacks or parties, chips are ready in as little as 3–5 minutes. Trays stack easily for double batches. For microwave use only. Dishwasher safe.
- Manufacturer: Mastrad
- Includes: Two stackable chip trays and one mandoline slicer
- Use: For use in microwave only
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 11" diameter
- Material: Silicone
- Made in China
- Make light, crispy chips in your microwave in just 3–5 minutes
- Silicone tray crisps chips, no added fat needed
- Easy-to-use mandoline ensures uniform slices
- Great for potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, parsnips, apples, pears, and mangoes
- Not recommended for other vegetables and fruits
- Trays stack easily for double batches
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.