Chicago Metallic® Batter Dispenser
Features wide mouth for easy filling and quick-release handle for instant shut off. Top-rack dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended. 4-cup capacity. 6¾" x 7¼" x 4½".
- Durable, BPA-free plastic
- Dispense the perfect amount of batter with no messy drips
- Great for pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, muffins, and more
- Wide mouth ensures easy filling
- Quick-release handle for instant shut off
- Manufacturer: Chicago Metallic
- Material: BPA-free plastic
- Capacity: 4 cups
- Dimensions: 6¾" x 7¼" x 4½"
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Top-rack dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended
The markings on the side are next to useless because thin batter pours so rapidly that just a click on and release is enough.
For thicker batter it's useless. Also if you have things like orange zest in your batter they don't work so well.
If you're making a lot of cupcakes or having kids help you and the consistency of the batter is thin enough then it'll be wonderful. If you're just making a dozen or so or have very thick batter then save the cupboard space and spoon in your batter
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
chef said includes bowl but price doesnt reflect that