Chemex® Classic Series Drip Coffee Glass Coffee Makers
Perfect for iced coffee and coffee flavoring for gourmet recipes. Chemex-brewed coffee can be covered and stored in the refrigerator for reheating, without losing flavor.
The Chemex coffeemaker is one-piece, hourglass-shaped, and made of high-quality, heat-resistant glass. This traditional model comes with a polished wood collar and leather tie. The collar serves as an insulated handle around the middle of the coffeemaker and is removable. Just place filter in top and measure out grounds, then pour in hot water and watch your coffee drip into the bottom.
- Includes: Glass carafe with polished wood collar and leather tie. Pre-folded Chemex filter squares are required but not included
- Material: Glass, wood and leather
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in the USA
- Make coffee as strong as you like without bitterness
- Made of high-quality, heat-resistant glass
- Wood collar serves as an insulated handle around the middle of the coffeemaker and is removable
Chemex is a family-owned company with headquarters located in Western Massachusetts. It is there they manufacture the Chemex Coffeemakers, bonded filters, hand-blown water kettle and accessories to be distributed worldwide.
It is their mission is to provide superior coffee-brewing equipment. The iconic Chemex has remained unchanged for 70 years and counting. Chemex takes pride in the quality of their products and customer service and looks forward to providing both for years to come.