Sur La Table® Tim Love Pork Rub
Chef Love gained national acclaim with the sauces and rubs he created from scratch for his restaurants. Now you can achieve the same complex and smoky, sweet and spicy flavors in your own backyard. Use them liberally and bring the bold taste of the West to all your grilled favorites.
Chef Love’s Pork Rub is a smoky, spicy, slightly sweet blend of guajillo chile, rosemary, cumin and a hint of sugar. An essential item for anyone serious about pork. 5 oz. Made in the USA.
- Capacity: 5 oz
- Ingredients: Salt, brown sugar, natural spices, chili pepper and silicone dioxide (used as an anti-caking agent)
- Fort Worth, Texas, chef Tim Love is known as much for his larger-than-life personality as for his signature urban western cuisine
- His inspired and innovative dishes have earned critical and popular acclaim
- His Pork Rub is a smoky, spicy, slightly sweet blend of guajillo chile, rosemary, cumin and a hint of sugar
- An essential item for anyone serious about their pork
- Made in the USA
Love is chef-owner of The Lonesome Dove Bistro in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards, three locations of The Love Shack, and the recently opened Woodshed Smokehouse, where he indulges his passions for all things grilled, smoked and roasted.