Sur La Table® Tim Love Steak Rub
Chef Love gained national acclaim with the sauces and rubs he created from scratch for his restaurants. Now you can achieve the same complex and smoky, sweet and spicy flavors in your own backyard. Use them liberally and bring the bold taste of the West to all your grilled favorites.
If there’s one thing he knows, it’s steak, and his steak rub is a complex blend of aji chili powder, red chili powder, paprika, and other flavors. It’s sure to spice up any cut of meat. 5 oz. Made in the USA.
- Capacity: 5 oz
- Ingredients: Paprika, dehydrated garlic, dehydrated onion, salt, natural spices, chili pepper, red pepper and silicon dioxide (used as an anti-caking agent)
- Fort Worth, Texas, chef Tim Love is known as much for his larger-than-life personality as for his signature urban western cuisine
- His inspired and innovative dishes have earned critical and popular acclaim
- If there’s one thing he knows, it’s steak
- Complex blend of aji chili powder, red chili powder, paprika, and other flavors
- It’s sure to spice up any cut of meat
- Made in the USA
Love is chef-owner of The Lonesome Dove Bistro in the historic Fort Worth Stockyards, three locations of The Love Shack, and the recently opened Woodshed Smokehouse, where he indulges his passions for all things grilled, smoked and roasted.