Sur La Table® Food Mill
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel
- Food mill separates skins and seeds for puree
- Great for sauces and baby food
- Functions as a strainer, too
- 18/8 stainless steel is dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Questions & Answers
How much would the Sur la Table food mill hold at a time. I noted the Oxo food mill was a 2-1/4 qt. capacity. Thanks!
-insert the tip of the crank handle into the hole at the middle of the one food disc
-slide the tension bar down the crank handle until it touches the spring; put the ends of the tension bar under the tabs on the housing one at a time
For instance does the largest disk have holes 8mm in diameter? I ask because that's a good size for spaetzle.