A great addition to any tea lover’s kitchen, the handmade teakettle features a handsome high-gloss finish over solid copper construction. A specially designed heat-retaining base coil reduces boiling times up to 25%, so you can enjoy your beverage sooner. An ebonized beechwood handle makes transporting teakettle easy and a whistle indicates when your water has begun boiling. Wipe with damp cloth, buff to shine. 1.7-qt. capacity. 10½" d x 10" h. Hand wash. Made in England.
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 10½" d x 10" h
- Material: Copper and chrome
- Handmade teakettle is a great addition to any tea lover’s kitchen
- High-gloss finish over solid copper construction
- Specially designed heat-retaining base coil reduces boiling times up to 25%
- Nickel lining
- Ebonized beechwood handle
- Whistles to indicate when your water has begun boiling
- Made in England
Simplex was originally founded in 1903. The Simplex passion for absolute standards of excellence was fundamental to the company's founding ethos, and remains as important today as it was then.
Since then the company has grown to be a world leader in the manufacture of fully functional whistling copper kettles. Simplex kettles are now found in countries the world over and the craftsmanship needed to produce these kettles is second to none.