Sur La Table Hard-Anodized Roasting Pan with Nonstick Rack and Bonus Lifters
Hard-anodized aluminum is twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability and provides fast, even heating with superior cooking performance. A remarkable value, Sur La Table nonstick cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks.
- A remarkable value, Sur La Table cookware is designed to exceed the expectations of both accomplished and novice cooks
- Hard-anodizing results in aluminum that’s twice as hard as stainless steel for maximum strength and durability; professional-quality, heavy-gauge aluminum provides fast, even heating and superior cooking performance while limiting hot spots
- PFOA-free DuPont Autograph is the most advanced three-coat nonstick surface available, ensuring excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Flared rims for easy, drip-free pouring
- Hollow-cast stainless steel handle features an ergonomic design with stay-cool construction and is securely riveted to the pan for a lifetime of use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Includes: Roaster, nonstick rack, 2 lifters
- Material: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Care: Hand wash only. Roaster and racks are not dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F. Compatible with most stovetops except induction
- Dimensions: 18½" x 12" x 4½" (interior dimensions: 16" x 12" x 3½")
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
- Oven safe to 500°F
The ultimate way to stay safe, work quickly and look good while cooking. These heat-resistant gloves protect your hands from searing oven temperatures...See product page for full details »
over 2 years ago
Questions & Answers
Consumers who bought other roasting pans complained that the nonstick surface started peeling when used on the gas range. I want to be sure the pan can withstand the heat over gas burners.
Are there things one should NOT use when cleaning the pan?
You say16"" but does that include the handles? My oven is 17x12 convection