Scanpan® Classic 8-Piece Set
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment.
PATENTED NONSTICK SURFACE
This amazing patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy a healthy meal with minimal cleanup. It’s remarkably durable and nearly impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils.
FAST AND EVEN HEATING
Scanpan’s fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you cook. The pressure-cast aluminum bodies are guaranteed not to create hot spots, and each piece comes with a thick base for optimal performance. Scanpan handles are comfortable, sturdy and stay cool during stovetop use. Plus, the set is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- 8" Nonstick skillet
- 10" Nonstick skillet
- 10" Covered sauté pan
- 2-qt. Covered sauce pan
- 6½-qt. Covered Dutch oven
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Material: Pressure-cast aluminum body, ceramic titanium nonstick
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is certified PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- Fast and even heat distribution delivers up to 50% energy savings
- Ergonomic handle stays cool during normal stovetop use
- Patented handle features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose
- Pressure-cast aluminum body features thick base for optimal performance
- Safe to use with metal utensils
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or have hot spots
- Will not interact with food
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, except induction
- Made in Denmark
Always leading the way when it comes to innovation and technology, the people at Scanpan strive to make environmentally friendly products of uncompromising quality and design for the personal kitchen.
The Classic Series of handcrafted quality cookware is cast in 100% recycled and environmentally friendly aluminum. Old artisan techniques are combined with today’s latest technology to create products of classic design that are intended for daily use year after year.