Scanpan Classic 8-Piece Set
Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified PFOA free, so it’s safe for your family and the environment.
PATENTED NONSTICK SURFACE
This amazing patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy a healthy meal with minimal cleanup. It’s remarkably durable and nearly impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils.
FAST AND EVEN HEATING
Scanpan’s fast and even heat distribution and superior heat retention mean up to 50% energy savings every time you cook. The pressure-cast aluminum bodies are guaranteed not to create hot spots, and each piece comes with a thick base for optimal performance. Scanpan handles are comfortable, sturdy and stay cool during stovetop use. Plus, the set is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Patented ceramic titanium nonstick cooking surface is certified PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- Fast and even heat distribution delivers up to 50% energy savings
- Ergonomic handle stays cool during normal stovetop use
- Patented handle features no screws or rivets and is guaranteed not to come loose
- Pressure-cast aluminum body features thick base for optimal performance
- Safe to use with metal utensils
- Guaranteed not to blister, peel, or have hot spots
- Will not interact with food
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, except induction
- Made in Denmark
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Pressure-cast aluminum body, ceramic titanium nonstick
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- All components in set are oven safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
- 8" nonstick skillet
- 10" nonstick skillet
- 3-qt. covered sauté pan
- 2-qt. covered sauce pan
- 6½-qt. covered Dutch oven
I grew tired of sending in my cookware every three years for warranty replacement. The returns are always on my dime. To me, a lifetime warranty means that I shouldn't have to send it back every three years.
For the record, I hand wash my cookware, never use high heat, and only use nylon/plastic and bamboo cooking utensils in my cookware. The only thing I'm doing ""wrong"" is cooking with it daily. I have since replaced my entire set with another set that stands up better in my kitchen. I now have a very expensive, but awesome set of camping cookware
4 months ago
Questions & Answers
Pro IQ & CTQ have stainless steel handles. They are induction compatible.
IQ is the only line that has bakelite handles but is also induction compatible.
CTQ is the only line that has a stainless steel exterior.