Mauviel® M’heritage 150c Roasting Pan with Rack
M’HÉRITAGE 150 COPPER COLLECTION
Mauviel combines three powerful materials—copper, aluminum and 18/10 stainless steel—to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 2½mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Find the right roasting pan for you with our handy comparison chart.
- Includes: Roasting pan and nonstick rack
- Material: Copper, aluminum, stainless steel and cast iron
- Care: Hand wash
- Use: Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction. Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Dimensions: 15¾" x 12" x 3½"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Hand made in France
- Non-reactive stainless steel interior lets you create delicious pan sauces and gravies
- Heavy-duty cast iron handles are securely attached with rivets for a lifetime of use
- Easy cleanup and care—no re-tinning required
Questions & Answers
I need the size of the pan including the handles...I bought an all clad..have used it for years ,,however, the pan size didn't include the handles. I can only use it in one of my ovens..