All-Clad Cast-Aluminum Nonstick Round Dutch Oven, 5 qt.
A lightweight, versatile nonstick pot.
An excellent choice for one-pot meals, it’s suitable for everything from stewing and simmering to browning and slow cooking. The dark interior provides excellent searing, and the nonstick coating ensures that foods release easily. Cast-aluminum construction results in a cocotte that is significantly lighter than similarly sized pans.
- Constructed from cast aluminum for incredible results, all in a pan that’s much lighter than comparable vessels
- Nonstick coating facilitates easy stirring and makes cleanup a snap
- Oven features a large cooking area for searing and browning as well as high, straight sides that help retain moisture and flavor
- Flared edges help ensure drip-free pouring
- Stainless steel loop handles are securely riveted to the pan and provide a safe, comfortable grip when wearing oven mitts
- Domed lid retains cooking liquids for moist, tender results and features a large knob for easy lifting
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Cocotte, lid
- Material: Cast aluminum, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 5" (interior); 13.5" x 7.25" (exterior with lid)
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 400°F. Compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Not suitable for broiler use
- Special-care instructions: Do not clean with steel wool or harsh abrasives. Metal utensils may scratch the surface. To extend the life of the pan, nylon, plastic, silicone or wooden tools are recommended. Do not use nonstick cooking sprays, as these may reduce the performance of the nonstick surface. Wash and dry the induction base after each use. A light blue or yellow color may appear on the base after use and can be removed with stainless steel cleaner and a nylon scrubbing pad
- CAUTION: Always use oven mitts when removing the lid or moving the pan, as the handles and knob may become hot during use
What's In the box? Show
New Perfect for slow-cooked chili, roasted meats, stewed vegetables and more, this cast-aluminum Dutch oven is ideal for searing on the stovetop and then adding ...See product page for full details »
I originally bought it for the great price/flash sale, and couldn't be more satisfied.
Only con is the round handle on the lid gets hot and can burn fingers if a hot pad is not used.
11 months ago
8 months ago
10 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
2 months ago
Questions & Answers
Love the non-stick & it is light weight.