Le Creuset® Signature Burgundy 10-Piece Set
Created just for Sur La Table, this set includes the pots and pans that every kitchen needs and nothing it doesn’t. Set includes 5½-quart French oven with lid, 9" skillet, 3½-quart braiser with lid, 3½-quart oval French oven with lid, square grill pan and 1¾-quart saucepan with lid.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Includes: 5½-qt. French oven w/lid, 9" skillet, 3½-qt. braiser w/lid, 3½-qt. oval French oven w/lid, 10¼" x 10¼" square grill, 1¾-qt. saucepan w/lid
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Use: Oven safe to 500°F
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Colorful, long-lasting enamel resists chipping and scratching; light-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Incredibly strong and durable enameled cast iron heats evenly and efficiently
- Skillet’s durable black enamel finish requires no seasoning and is perfect for high-temperature cooking and searing
- Large handles provide a secure grip, even when wearing oven mitts
- Suitable for all heat sources—induction, electric, gas and halogen cooktops and oven cooking
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
Savor your weekend with these recipes for slow-cooked meals perfect for Le Creuset’s cast iron cookware»< /a>
The rigorous process starts with molten iron being sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are identical. Pots, pans and accessories are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat, making Le Creuset cast iron second to none for slow cooking.
Le Creuset’s signature color, Flame, was created to reflect the intense orange hue of molten cast iron inside a cauldron (“creuset” in French). In the company’s early years, this vibrant shade offered a refreshing color choice within a sea of gray. Carrying on the tradition, Le Creuset features a wide range of vibrant colors to complement any kitchen décor.
In 1995 Le Creuset began expanding into new categories: stainless steel, stoneware, silicone, enamel on steel, textiles and forged hard-anodized aluminum. Although some production processes have been modernized, you can be sure the handmade qualities of Le Creuset cookware remain unchanged. The company still manufactures their cast iron cookware in the original foundry, with each piece passing through the hands of 15 skilled artisans to ensure flawless perfection.
With the consistent qualities of authenticity, originality and innovation, Le Creuset maintains a connection to both heritage and modernity.