Scanpan® Pro IQ Nonstick Sauté Pans
PATENTED NONSTICK CONSTRUCTION
Unlike most nonstick cookware, which relies on a coating, Green Tek™ nonstick cooking surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium compound into the pan at 36,000°F and twice the speed of sound. The ceramic-titanium particles briefly liquefy and permanently anchor themselves to the pan. A specially formulated nonstick compound is then embedded in the surface, ensuring a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food.
SUPERIOR DESIGN FOR EXPERT RESULTS
The industry-leading, squeeze-cast cookware features a 100% recycled aluminum body and a thick base that guarantees quick and even heat distribution and no hot spots. Pan is guaranteed not to blister or peel.
The stainless-rimmed, tempered-glass lid with steam vents makes it easy to view food while it cooks. The lid is tight fitting, so it retains moisture while you cook and keeps food hot until you’re ready to serve. Elegant and ergonomic polished handles are riveted to the pan, so they won’t come loose. Pan and lid are both oven safe to 500°F. Lifetime warranty. Dishwasher safe. Made in Denmark.
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Material: Glass, nonstick and aluminum
- Capacity: 3 qt. or 4½ qt.
- Dimensions: 3 qt.: 10¼" diameter x 18½" length (with handle) x 2½" tall (4½" with lid); 4½ qt.: 12¾" diameter x 24¼" length (with handle) x 2½" tall (4½" with lid)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Scanpan is the first producer of nonstick cookware certified to be PFOA free
- Safe for your family and the environment
- Pro IQ line is suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Patented ceramic titanium surface is safe for use with metal utensils
- Allows for browning, braising, searing and deglazing—things you can’t do with traditional nonstick
- Requires little to no fat for cooking, so you can enjoy healthier meals
- Patented Green Tek nonstick construction
- Ensures a lifetime of use without peeling or interacting with food
- Squeeze-cast cookware
- 100% recycled aluminum body
- Thick base
- Guarantees quick and even heat distribution and no hot spots
- Pan is guaranteed not to blister or peel
- Stainless-rimmed, tempered-glass lid with steam vents makes it easy to view food while it cooks
- Lid is tight fitting, so it retains moisture while you cook and keeps food hot until you’re ready to serve
- Sturdy, ergonomic handles are riveted to pan and will not come loose
- Elegant polished handles
- Pan and lid are both oven safe to 500°F
- Made in Denmark
Also the pans preform amazing for all types of cooking. Not quite the same sucs as stainless but the closest I've ever seen in a non-stick surface. I love these pans and use them a LOT every day. Even to the point of abuse at times. Worth every penny.
7 months ago
Questions & Answers
I would like an entire set and am working up to it one day
why is it aluminum is used in all nonstick pans...tis not good to cook with,for health reasons???????
The 4.5qt has a cooking surface diameter of 11".